Friday, May 20, 2011

Article from todays paper on GM food toxins found in unborn baby blood

I have to share this article with you from The Daily Mail online (UK).

GM Food toxins found in blood of 93% of unborn babies

To me this is really scary and backs up this whole move I'm making to get rid of chemicals/toxins/pesticides from our home as much as possible.

I'm not sure what to do about it as living in USA everything has been genetically modified. My husband and I have been going to the farmers market and I'm starting to think we may have to exclusively go there.  I don't know if I want to risk anything else, particularly when we hope to be pregnant soon.  I really want to protect my unborn child.

Feel free to add your comments on this article below!

Thanks again for reading this!

1 comment:

  1. To follow on from this I just researched further about avoiding GM foods. I found this which is quite helpful
    http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods

    ReplyDelete