Thursday, May 5, 2011

My first actual attempt using natural cleaners

It has officially started in our household!

Today I cleaned the toilet using this recipe and all looks good! Loved the huge fizzing action mixing the two created in the bowl.  The bowl came up white and sparkling as a result, looks the same as other products I've used so I'm happy.  (Note: our toilet is kept fairly clean though so I didn't have any rings to get off etc so can't comment on how this works on that)


Baking Soda and Vinegar Cleaner

  • 1
    Sprinkle a 1/4 cup of baking soda around the bowl of the toilet.
  • 2
    Pour 1 cup vinegar around the toilet bowl.
  • 3
    Scrub the toilet lightly to spread the cleaner around.
  • 4
    Allow the cleaner to sit for five minutes.
  • 5
    Scrub the toilet again.
  • 6
    Flush the toilet to rinse away the cleaner.

    Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_7782001_homemade-toilet-cleaning-supplies.html#ixzz1LVD5GSVE

No comments:

Post a Comment